Avatar Creation Contest
1. All citizens of 3rd Rock Grid are eligible to participate.
2. Participation in the event constitutes full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Rules and the decisions of 3rd Rock Grid Management and The 3RG Virtual Games Committee. Prize awards are contingent upon being compliant with these Rules and fulfilling all requirements set forth by these Rules.
3. This contest begins on Saturday July 14, and ends September 30. Entries submitted after the Contest period will not be considered.
4. By participating in the Avatar Creation Contest, entrants agree to grant full and unconditional usage rights of their entry(ies) to the Management of 3rd Rock Grid including, but not limited to, the use of the Avatar(s) as Startup Avatars for new 3rd Rock Grid citizens.
5. All elements of Avatar creation must be completely the work of the Entrant, including, but not limited to, textures, skins, sculpt maps, and animations. An exception to this rule will be granted for use of elements made available by persons KNOWN to have granted free and unlimited use of their body of work to the Public, such as Eloh Eliot's skins and the work of Arcadia Asylum.
6. All elements of the Entry must be created with Full Permissions.
7. Entries will be accepted for the following Categories: Human, Furry, Neko, Faerie/Elf, Historical, Fantasy, Futuristic/Sci-Fi, Steampunk, Role Play and Other. Each Contestant will be allowed up to 4 (four) avatar designs per Category, and can enter designs in as many Categories as desired.
8. Changes and modifications to these rues, awards, contest dates and any other terms may be made and will be binding to the participants.
9. The Avatar Creation Contest is a Diamond Gem Event.
You can click here to email a sign-up for this event : email@example.com